This conference will provide an opportunity for student scholars, researchers, and professionals to:
- discuss research strategies and agendas for addressing various political, social, and economic challenges facing emerging economies;
- explore the challenges facing emerging economies and discuss possible solutions;
- present academic work and receive comments from peers;
- contribute to the scholarship on emerging economies by setting new research directions and encouraging rigorous disciplinary research; and
- network and interact with peers from a variety of policy areas.
To view the conference program, please click here.